Consolidation Manager | Real Estate | Brussels
- Medior / Senior
We are currently looking for a Consolidation Manager for one of our clients active in the real estate sector and located in Brussels.
This real estate developer is the market leader in Belgium and Luxembourg. With a focus on innovation and sustainability, this real estate company uses its knowledge and expertise to benefit our communities and cities.
By joining this company, you will work in a stimulating and beneficial environment for your personal well-being and development while joining a growing structure present in more than 5 countries. Extra-flexibility is part of our client DNA, you will get the chance to choose your own work schedule and to find a better work-life balance. As Consolidation Manager, you will work in close collaboration with another professional of this domain and you’ll be able to work with IFRS on a day-to-day basis.
- Management of quarterly and yearly statutory accounting closing
- Analysis and review of the quarterly reporting
- Preparation and analysis of the quarterly consolidated IFRS figures
- Preparation and analysis of internal and external KPIs
- Preparation of the IFRS statements on a yearly basis
- Point of contact for the auditors
- Assistance regarding ad hoc reporting
- Project management regarding finance processes
- Master’s degree in Finance or Economics
- At least 3 years of experience in analytical accountancy. A first experience with consolidation is a must !
- You speak French and/or Dutch and you dare to express yourself in English
- You take initiatives and have a critical mindset
- You are solution oriented and able to prioritize
- Benefit from an attractive salary based on your previous experience
- Benefit from numerous extra-legal advantages such as meal vouchers, hospital and group insurance, eco-vouchers and a company telephone (+ subscription), net expenses, …
- Get a company car and fuel card
- Enjoy a better work-life balance thanks to a very flexible structure offering you two to three days of teleworking per week
- Take on a varied role that will allow you to occupy a strategic position in the financial hierarchy and to become the right hand of the CFO
- Collaborate on a daily basis with a friendly accounting team ready to welcome you with open arms
- Work in a growing company and support its international expansion
Chez Sander & Partners, chaque candidature est traitée dans la plus stricte confidentialité
Nous sommes une équipe de conseillers enthousiastes et dévoués, spécialisés dans le domaine comptable, fiscal et financier. Notre service vise principalement à vous aider à atteindre vos objectifs professionnels.
Nous avons un large éventail de postes à pourvoir en ce moment !
Découvrez nos offres d'emploi similaires ci-dessous ou contactez-nous :