Consolidation Manager | Real Estate | Brussels
- Medior / Senior
We are currently looking for a Consolidation Manager for one of our clients active in the real estate sector and located in Brussels.
This real estate developer is the market leader in Belgium and Luxembourg. With a focus on innovation and sustainability, this real estate company uses its knowledge and expertise to benefit our communities and cities.
By joining this company, you will work in a stimulating and beneficial environment for your personal well-being and development while joining a growing structure present in more than 5 countries. Extra-flexibility is part of our client DNA, you will get the chance to choose your own work schedule and to find a better work-life balance. As Consolidation Manager, you will work in close collaboration with another professional of this domain and you’ll be able to work with IFRS on a day-to-day basis.
- Management of quarterly and yearly statutory accounting closing
- Analysis and review of the quarterly reporting
- Preparation and analysis of the quarterly consolidated IFRS figures
- Preparation and analysis of internal and external KPIs
- Preparation of the IFRS statements on a yearly basis
- Point of contact for the auditors
- Assistance regarding ad hoc reporting
- Project management regarding finance processes
- Master’s degree in Finance or Economics
- At least 3 years of experience in analytical accountancy. A first experience with consolidation is a must !
- You speak French and/or Dutch and you dare to express yourself in English
- You take initiatives and have a critical mindset
- You are solution oriented and able to prioritize
- Benefit from an attractive salary based on your previous experience
- Benefit from numerous extra-legal advantages such as meal vouchers, hospital and group insurance, eco-vouchers and a company telephone (+ subscription), net expenses, …
- Get a company car and fuel card
- Enjoy a better work-life balance thanks to a very flexible structure offering you two to three days of teleworking per week
- Take on a varied role that will allow you to occupy a strategic position in the financial hierarchy and to become the right hand of the CFO
- Collaborate on a daily basis with a friendly accounting team ready to welcome you with open arms
- Work in a growing company and support its international expansion
At Sander & Partners, we treat each application in the strictest confidentiality!
We are an enthusiastic and multilingual team of advisors specialized in the Accounting, Tax and Financial field. Our service is mainly focused on helping you to reach your professional objectives.
We do have a wide range of vacancies at the moment!
Find out our similar jobs below or contact us: