Treasury Accountant | Security | Brussels
- Junior / Medior
We are currently looking for a Treasury Accountant for one of our clients active in the security devices industry and located in Brussels.
This international company is growing fast and will always give you challenges and evolution opportunities within the accounting or finance departments. Our client trusts in its collaborators and gives them the keys and trainings needed to evolve and grow quickly.
The company is today looking for a Treasury Accountant to join its accounting team and be in charge of 20 Belgian legal entities. You will be part of a welcoming and warm Treasury team that will make sure you feel integrated rapidly.
You will report to the Finance & Administration Manager and be in charge of the following tasks :
- Processing the movements of 60 bank accounts of 20 legal entities in Belgium with various banks
- Processing bank statements, prepare payment cycles and manual payments
- Coordinating the funds on the various accounts and ensuring that there is always sufficient liquidity available
- Taking care of cash flow analysis
- Checking the legal withholding obligation before payments are made
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- At least a first year of experience in Treasury management
- You speak French and/or Dutch and, at least basic knowledges of English
- You are comfortable with ERP systems and the Microsoft Office
- Your communication skills allow you to easily create relationships with suppliers and colleagues
- You can work in team and autonomously
- You are dynamic and stress-resistant
- Benefit from an attractive salary package including many advantages such as meal vouchers, hospitalization and group insurances, …
- Improve your work-life balance thanks to our client’s homeworking policy giving you the chance to work from the comfort of your home twice a week
- Stabilize your career in a fast-growing company where challenges will keep you motivated during the entire collaboration
- Create your success story! Our client invests in its collaborators on the long-run and gives everyone the chance to quickly evolve in its career
- Collaborate on a daily with motivating and dynamic colleagues
- Join an international, successful and caring company
At Sander & Partners, we treat each application in the strictest confidentiality!
We are an enthusiastic and multilingual team of advisors specialized in the Accounting, Tax and Financial field. Our service is mainly focused on helping you to reach your professional objectives.
We do have a wide range of vacancies at the moment!
Find out our similar jobs below or contact us:
[email protected] - 02/673 70 77LINKEDIN Sander & Partners