Credit Manager | Challenging and corporate environment
- Medior / Senior
We are currently looking for a Credit Manager for a FMCG company located in Brussels.
This company distinguishes itself by the multiculturality and diversity of its working team. Its corporate culture focused on personal and professional growth opportunities is known and admired around the globe. By joining this company, you’ll evolve in a structure where everyone is considered as a flourishing talent and where everyone is given the means and tools to grow.
This company is looking for a hard-working, flexible and motivating Credit Manager to manage and supervise the day-to-day tasks of 2 Credit Officers.
You have always wanted to work in an international and corporate environment ? You are not afraid of challenges and you are willing to do the extra-miles if needed ? Keep on reading, I believe we have find yourself your next career step !
- Manage and supervise 2 Credit Officers on their day-to-day tasks
- Prepare monthly analysis and reporting on credit management
- Monitor and follow-up payment
- Define credit risks and bring solutions to reduce them
- Set up credit management tools
- Actively participate in the improvement and optimization of the financial processes and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in business administration, accounting, controlling or equivalent
- At least 4 years of experience in Credit Management
- Fluent in French and English
- IT minded, you have already worked with SAP
- Analytical and precise, you are rigorous in your work
- You are flexible, implicated in your work and willing to do the extra-mile when needed
- Benefit from a competitive salary package including all the extra-legal benefits you could wish for
- Get a company car and fuel card and save a nice sum of money from your wallet
- Your hard-work and devotion will be recognized and rewarded thanks to our client’s attractive bonus policy
- You feel stuck in your current position ? Don’t worry, our client will make sure you stay stimulated and motivated throughout the entire collaboration by giving you opportunities to expand your technical knowledge and grow rapidly within the financial department
- Evolve in a structure that perceives and invests in the potential and talent of each of its employees
- Collaborate closely to a team full of dynamic and curious professionals
- Work for a company that cares as much for its customers as for its collaborators
- Join an renowned and prestigious international company
At Sander & Partners, we treat each application in the strictest confidentiality!
We are an enthusiastic and multilingual team of advisors specialized in the Accounting, Tax and Financial field. Our service is mainly focused on helping you to reach your professional objectives.
We do have a wide range of vacancies at the moment!
Find out our similar jobs below or contact us: